Waiting On Wednesday

Publish date: November 6, 2012

Publisher: Little Brown & Company

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Format: Hardcover

Pages: 304

Add to Goodreads:

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed “Daughter of Smoke and Bone,” Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she’ll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone was declared a “must read” by Entertainment Weekly, was named a Best Book of the Year by Amazon.com, and The New York Times called it “a breath-catching romantic fantasy.

Reason: read the first book in the series and I want to know what happens next.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 Comments on Waiting On Wednesday

1. Ellen Faith
    May 30, 2012 at 6:51 am (2 years ago)

I love this cover. Sadly, I didn’t really enjoy the first book so I don’t know whether I’ll come around for this one. But great pick!

My WOW
    Ellen Faith recently posted..Waiting On Wednesday {10}My Profile

2. Nick @ Nick's Book Blog
    May 30, 2012 at 7:51 am (2 years ago)

I still haven’t read the first book yet …
    I’ve heard so many great things about it, so I definitely need to get to it soon.
    I adore the covers and titles for the stories though ! :)

3. cathy
    May 30, 2012 at 9:29 am (2 years ago)

I heard the new cover came out, looks amazing. I still haven’t read the first book but I will soon. Here’s my WoW

4. Susanne
    May 30, 2012 at 2:05 pm (2 years ago)

Nice pick! I really like the cover. I still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Thanks for stopping by!
    Susanne recently posted..Waiting on WednesdayMy Profile

5. Jessica @ Books: A true story
    May 30, 2012 at 3:18 pm (2 years ago)

I haven’t read the first one yet and I’m dying to! The cover looks even better than Daughter of Smoke and Bone

6. Jessica@a GREAT read
    May 30, 2012 at 3:37 pm (2 years ago)

OOh nice! Seeing a lot of this one lately! Love the cover!

Here’s my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

7. Andrea @ The Bookish Babe
    May 30, 2012 at 6:39 pm (2 years ago)

Excellent pick! I loved DoS&B and can’t wait to read this one.
    Thanks for sharing!

8. Jennifer @ Dream Reads
    May 30, 2012 at 6:45 pm (2 years ago)

The cover for this one is amazing. I have to read the first one in this series. Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my post :)

Jennifer @ Dream Reads