Waiting On Wednesday

waiting+on+wednesday+new

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine featuring books we are eagerly anticipating but have hit our local book stores yet.

ask-me_kimberly-pauley_book

Title: Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley

Published: April 8, 2014

Publisher: SohoTeen

Genre: Fantasy

Format: Hardcover

Pages: 304

goodreads-badge-add-plus-2d25bb0f32eeac8660c13a521cf00c8e

Ask Aria Morse anything, and she must answer with the truth. Yet she rarely understands the cryptic words she‘s compelled to utter. Blessed—or cursed—with the power of an Oracle who cannot decipher her own predictions, she does her best to avoid anyone and everyone.

But Aria can no longer hide when Jade, one of the few girls at school who ever showed her any kindness, disappears. Any time Aria overhears a question about Jade, she inadvertently reveals something new, a clue or hint as to why Jade vanished.

But like stray pieces from different puzzles, her words never present a clear picture.

Then there’s Alex, damaged and dangerous, but the first person other than Jade to stand up for her. And Will, who offers a bond that seems impossible for a girl who’s always been alone. Both were involved with Jade.

Aria may be the only one who can find out what happened, but the closer she gets to solving the crime, the more she becomes a target. Not everyone wants the truth to come out.

Reason: I think the premise is interesting. I’m certainly curious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Comments on Waiting On Wednesday

1. Kim
    March 12, 2014 at 3:03 am (4 months ago)

This one was interesting for me, but not really my type of read because it’s not my genre. Anyway, hope you get to this soon.
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Review: Of Stardust

• Sonya Stephen
      March 12, 2014 at 8:24 pm (4 months ago)

Agreed its a great premise just hope the execution doesn’t disappoint. Great choice.

2. Jessica @ a GREAT read
    March 12, 2014 at 6:38 am (4 months ago)

That’s a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

Here’s my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

• Sonya Stephen
      March 12, 2014 at 8:20 pm (4 months ago)

I love the steampunk chronicles series by Kady Cross I want to read the new one. I hope I get approved,cross my fingers. Thanks for stopping by.

3. KirstyMarie
    March 12, 2014 at 1:39 pm (4 months ago)

Could you imagine that though? That would cause so much trouble. Sounds like it’s going to be a fun one though.
    KirstyMarie recently posted..Waiting on Wednesday (#35)My Profile

• Sonya Stephen
      March 12, 2014 at 8:13 pm (4 months ago)

It just might be thanks so much for stopping by Kristymarie enjoy Reborn.