[singlepic id=303 w=420 h=340 float=center]
I wasn’t tagged by anyone sad face but I subscribe to the Happa Chick’s blog and she posted this tag so I answered her questions, and made questions of my own. I hope you enjoy this and if you’ve been tagged please do it pretty please with sugar on top so I can see your answers. Now the dirty business the rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. If you could inject yourself into one literary world which world would it be and why?
Hmmm this is a tough question because there so many books to choose from but at the moment I’m loving The Chicagoland vampire series by Chloe Neil i’m loving that world at the moment its a little dangerous other than that, perfect.
2. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Bella Swan as she was in breaking dawn after the change I share a few of her character traits before the change as well always caring about others at the exception of myself, loyal, clumsy to name a few.
3. What do you think of e-readers?
I used to be such a purist as far as eReaders were concerned only the physical copy for me until I was home one day it was pouring outside and wanted a book to read that I had seen the synopsis on goodreads and had to read. There sitting on the my brand new kindle purchased for galleys it took less than thirty second to get the preview chapter. I loved it so I purchased the book all without stepping outside. So now I love the convince of the eReader but still prefer my go to books to be physical copy only.
4. What is your favorite book genre and why?
Paranormal, why because someone is either trying to kill the protagonist for whatever reason. The action and the fact that it can as fantastic as a vampire and werewolf fighting over a girl.
5. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what book would it be? And no, you can’t choose a book series.
Dang it I guess in a pickle one I’d say Geektastic every story is a new one once I get to the end I’ve forgotten most f the details so its like new again.
6. If the Zombie Apocalypse were to hit what would be your weapon of choice?
Flame thrower because bullets run out faster than gas I think that’s right —either way it keeps the zombies at a distance so they can’t bite and infect you.
7. What is your favorite book cover?
Right now its The Serpent’s Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz.
8. What is a book that has been sitting on your shelf just begging to be read the longest?
I dunno maybe The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.
9. Who is your favorite book villain?
You’ll be surprised (straight sarcastic face) by my choice I choose Lord Voldemort because villains in YA now are in love with the protagonist or there’re just one sided no depth but voldemort had frailty to soften his character.
10. What is your favorite book quote?
“That’s why when major badasses greet each other in movies, they don’t say anything, they just nod. The nod means, ‘I’ am a badass, and I recognize that you, too, are a badass,’ but they don’t say anything because they’re Wolverine and Magneto and it would mess up their vibe to explain.” — Cassandra Clare, City of Bones.
11. Be honest: If you saw Edward Cullen sparkling in the sunlight what would you do?
Honestly I wouldn’t think “you’re kind of beautiful” like Bella first I’d scream the quiet kind that makes no sounds cause i’m afraid not stupid any loud noise and I’d be dead quicker. Running would be out of the question I wouldn’t get far. I guess I’d hope he reads my mind that i’m not going to tell anyone and leave me alone.
1. How did you start blogging, was it by watching youtube videos for example that inspired you?
2. What is your favorite book to recommend?
3. Do you watch any booky reviews on YouTube?
4. What annoys you most about female characters in YA, and the same for the male?
5. Who is your favorite Debut author of 2012 no has heard of ?
6. Favorite book to movie adaptation ?
7. Worst, and best booky series you have ever come across?
8. Favorite booky blogs you love to troll?
9. Are you a purist do you prefer the Kindle, Nook, or paper book, why?
10. What do you think about using social media to make booky friends, does it work for you ?
11.Name any booky character that if he/she were real and at your front door professing his love/attraction to you who would it be?